To strengthen our team in Pforzheim, we are currently looking for
DevOps Engineer (m/f/x)
WHAT MAKES US TICK. AT A GLANCE.
Uniserv is expert for successful customer data management. We provide support for customers such as Allianz, Deutsche Bank, eBay, EDEKA, E.ON, Lufthansa, Siemens, TUI and Volkswagen. Our team of experienced consultants and developers, together with powerful tools and proven solutions, ensure accurate and current customer data throughout the entire data lifecycle. In Pforzheim, Amsterdam and Paris 140 employees are dedicated to ensuring that Uniserv grows continuously. If you like to push things forward, become a part and contribute to our 360°-view.
- You enjoy working in an agile team at a single location, in charge of product and services operation in the on-premises and AWS cloud environment.
- You will help to develop the current landscape into a next-generation, laC and fully automated cloud architecture, and contribute ideas to improve your working environment every day.
- Continuous learning and responsible experimentation will make you grow as this job scales along with your progress.
WHAT YOU NEED
- proven general and hands-on working with Linux experience (TTY shell level) with background in system deployment, configuration & monitoring
- foundation in network topography and protocols in an operational context (such as TCP, DNS, certificate handling, firewalls, load balancers, etc)
- scripting language skills (e.g. bash, Python, etc)
- basic knowledge of the cloud paradigm, container technologies (Docker) with hands-on AWS experience (Kubernetes is a plus)
- basic general database & administration knowledge (e.g. MariaDB, MongoDB, etc)
- ability to quickly grasp & evaluate new technologies and tools
- agile team-player with structured, self-managed working style and an openness to the DevOPS model
- strong verbal and written English skills. Same knowledge of German is a bonus
WHAT WE OFFER
- your ideas & work matter. lf you like to learn, we are eager to listen
- taking over responsibilities, seif-driven work environment with great colleagues
- collaborative mindset with flat hierarchies & open communication - approach whoever you need
- free softdrinks, C8H10N4O2, tea, fruits, a kicker, cantine discounts, etc
- competitive salary package, permanent contract
- flexible working hours, working hours based on trust, 100% in-house and home-office days also optional
- continuous learning, training and conference opportunities, in-house German & English language courses
Send your application to Silke Schimmack or give her a call +49 7231 936 - 1076 to gain direct access to someone in the DevOPS team.