To strengthen our team in Pforzheim, we are currently looking for
Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/x)
WHAT MAKES US TICK. AT A GLANCE.
Uniserv is expert for successful customer data management. We provide support for customers such as Allianz, Deutsche Bank, eBay, EDEKA, E.ON, Lufthansa, Siemens, TUI and Volkswagen. Our team of experienced consultants and developers, together with powerful tools and proven solutions, ensure accurate and current customer data throughout the entire data lifecycle. In Pforzheim, Amsterdam and Paris 140 employees are dedicated to ensuring that Uniserv grows continuously. If you like to push things forward, become a part and contribute to our 360°-view.
- You enjoy working in an agile team at a single location, taking the challenge of evolving the existing landscape into a next-generation, laC and fully automated cloud architecture.
- While shaping the design and operational toolchain, you will still get your hands dirty both in the paradigm-shift journey as well as operating existing services and on-premises infrastructure.
- You will constantly share your knowledge and drive true DevOPS behavior.
WHAT YOU NEED
- your head in the cloud - cloud-first design mindset of distributed/on-demand scaling cloud architecture & hands-on experience with AWS, Containers & laC (Kubernetes is a plus)
- automate-everything attitude with good skills in scripting languages (e.g. bash, Python, etc)
- strong classical operations background & knowledge: deployment, configuration, monitoring, Linux, network protocols & topography, etc
- basic general database & administration knowledge (e.g. MariaDB, MongoDB, etc)
- wide interest in technology & tools and feel at harne in engaging new tools and technologies
- structured working style with self-managed planning, project management & reporting skills
- true team player with an agile mindset, sharing knowledge in Dev & OPS
- strong verbal and written English skills. Same knowledge of German is a bonus
WHAT WE OFFER
- self-managed, goal-oriented job where your ideas & your decisions matter
- taking on responsibilities, working seif-driven to impact Uniserv's next-generation cloud architecture
- collaborative mindsets with flat hierarchies & open communication - approach whoever you need
- free softdrinks, C8H10N4O2, tea, fruit, a kicker, cantine discounts, etc
- competitive salary package, permanent contract
- flexible working hours, working hours based on trust, 100% in-house and home-office days also optional
- continuous learning, training and conference opportunities, in-house German & English learning courses
Send your application to Silke Schimmack or give her a call +49 7231 936 - 1076 to gain direct access to someone in the DevOPS team.