To strengthen our team in Pforzheim, we are currently looking for
Senior Java Backend Developer (m/f/x)
WHAT MAKES US TICK. AT A GLANCE.
Uniserv is expert for successful customer data management. We provide support for customers such as Allianz, Deutsche Bank, eBay, EDEKA, E.ON, Lufthansa, Siemens, TUI and Volkswagen. Our team of experienced consultants and developers, together with powerful tools and proven solutions, ensure accurate and current customer data throughout the entire data lifecycle. In Pforzheim, Amsterdam and Paris 140 employees are dedicated to ensuring that Uniserv grows continuously. If you like to push things forward, become a part and contribute to our 360°-view.
You will join an agile Scrum team, developing highly available and scalable Java services and REST APls for verification & enrichment of data using Spring/Spring Boot and Docker for cloud (AWS), on-premises and hybrid operation.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 5+ years professional experience in Java backend development with Spring (preferably Spring Boot).
- experience in building highly available & scalable microservice architecture with REST APls.
- hands-on experience in container & cloud technology (preferably Docker, AWS).
- knowledge of relational DBs (e.g. mySQL, MariaDB, Amazon RDS), noSQL knowledge is a bonus.
- at least basic Linux knowledge (TTY shell level).
- proactive agile team player with collaborative and self-managed working style.
- ability to quickly grasp & evaluate new technologies and tools.
- streng verbal and written English skills. German is a bonus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- self-managed, goal-oriented job where your ideas & your decisions matter
- collaborative mindsets with flat hierarchies & open communication - approach whoever you need
- free softdrinks, C8H10N4O2, tea, fruit, a kicker, cantine discounts, etc
- competitive salary package, permanent contract
- flexible working hours based on trust, 100% in-house and home-office days also optional
- continuous learning, training and conference opportunities, in-house German & English learning courses
Send your application to Silke Schimmack or give her a call +49 7231 936 - 1076 to gain direct access to someone in the Development team.