To strengthen our team in Pforzheim, we are currently looking for
Software Architect (m/f/x)
WHAT MAKES US TICK. AT A GLANCE.
Uniserv is expert for successful customer data management. We provide support for customers such as Allianz, Deutsche Bank, eBay, EDEKA, E.ON, Lufthansa, Siemens, TUI and Volkswagen. Our team of experienced consultants and developers, together with powerful tools and proven solutions, ensure accurate and current customer data throughout the entire data lifecycle. In Pforzheim, Amsterdam and Paris 140 employees are dedicated to ensuring that Uniserv grows continuously. If you like to push things forward, become a part and contribute to our 360°-view.
- You take responsibility for the software and system architecture of Uniserv's data quality services.
- Working closely with the development and DevOPS teams, you will ensure best-in-class architectural product decisions an our journey from monolithic to micreservice design and shape our on-premises as well as cloud offerings (SaaS/PaaS).
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3+ years prefessional experience as Software or System Architect, essentially for backend services
- streng backgreund of designing software, services & online APls for scalability & availability
- backgreund of Java / Spring / Spring Boot engineering ecosystem
- cloud-first design mindset (e.g. laC, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, etc), also supporting on-premises solutions
- experience in migration from monolithic to modern microservice/SOA design is highly appreciated
- an agile attitude and a very structured & cooperative working style
- wide interest in technology & tools and feel at harne in engaging new tools and technologies
- knowledge of big data processing, SQL/NoSQL DB, tools & infrastructure is a bonus
- streng verbal and written English skills. Same knowledge of German is a bonus
WHAT WE OFFER
- self-managed, goal-oriented job where your ideas & your decisions matter
- collaborative mindsets with flat hierarchies & open communication - appreach whoever you need
- free softdrinks, C8H10N4O2, tea, fruit, a kicker, cantine discounts, etc
- competitive salary package, permanent contract
- flexible working hours based an trust, 100% in-house and home-office days also optional
- continuous learning, training and conference opportunities, in-house German & English learning courses
Send your application to Silke Schimmack or give her a call +49 7231 936 - 1076 to gain direct access to an Engineering Manager .