High quality data business-wide, with efficient, error-tolerant search and duplicate recognition of all data objects in real time.
To achieve consistent, correct and duplicate-free data company-wide, powerful tools are needed to efficiently detect erroneous data and duplicates.
Multiple records stored in differing forms increase IT costs and lead to incorrect information - and this can cause wrong business decisions to be made. When data has to be exhaustively researched and corrected, this reduces employee productivity and delays operative processes.
Thorough, high quality data however, is the optimal basis for lean and flexible business processes in all business areas. It provides representative forecasts and reliable business planning, and enables strict observance of compliance guidelines.
A real-time solution is particularly suitable for searching through individual datasets, because it immediately delivers precise and reliable results. Uniserv identity resolution is mainly used in situations where business data in unformatted fields (text data) has to be identified and searched, possibly together with formatted fields. These special analysis and search abilities are particularly useful for text fields such as article, product description, book or music title, author or artist name, building site, or project definition. identity resolution always allows the search magnitude to be reduced with a wide range of search attributes, combined with error tolerance (fuzzy logik, phonetics, synonyms …). This means that despite any errors caused by writing, reading or listening mistakes, the necessary data is found simply and fast, and duplicates are automatically identified and avoided.
Uniserv identity resolution is a powerful tool for real-time search and checking of individual business datasets in all business applications and for improving data quality company-wide. Uniserv identity resolution uses dictionaries, similarity, dismantling and context rules; as well as other analysis parameters which can defined specifically for branch or project. A special search index for the error-tolerant search is loaded at the start and updated regularly, synchronised to the respective database.
identity resolution helps you to:
- Detect and avoid duplicates
- Consolidate information about existing data from different sources
- Search and find objects in data stocks fast and efficiently
- Enrich datasets with supplementary information by matching against external directories
With Uniserv identity resolution you can increase data quality in all business applications:
- MDM systems – e.g., product data search as part of product information management (PIM)
- CRM systems – e.g., search for sales chances and articles
- ERP systems – search for product and material master data
- SCM /procurement system – search for product and material master data, supplemented with conditions, supplier data, etc.
- Data migration and integration – search for every type and form of business data
- eCommerce/Web Shop – product data search to help the consumer find the desired product
The combination of a real-time search and comprehensive data match during batch processing provides you with continuous improvement of your business data quality, company-wide.