Uniserv Announces Data.Just.Right. on the Salesforce AppExchange, the World's Leading Enterprise Apps Marketplace
Uniserv’s customers can now benefit from accurate and up-to-date customer and business partner addresses to ensure customer and business partner data quality
Pforzheim, May 04, 2018 – Today Uniserv announced it has launched Data.Just.Right. on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with their customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Address data of high quality is essential for properly working with customers and business partners. Uniserv, specialized provider of customer data management solutions, has therefore developed the Uniserv Data.Just.Right. App, which is now fully integrated with Salesforce CRM.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, Data.Just.Right. is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000E2JUEUA3
After installing the app, addresses are validated automatically after entry. The auto-completion function accelerates entering of new addresses. Postal validation exists for 246 countries and is applicable to leads, contacts and accounts. The new app is built as a modern Lightning component and supports the Salesforce Lightning Experience, allowing it also to fully integrate with customized Salesforce applications.
Core functionality of Data.Just.Right. at a glance:
- Fewer typing errors through auto-completion
- Generating selection lists for correct identification of an ambiguous address automatically
- Enriching with additional address elements
- Validating postal addresses for 246 countries with no extra clicks
- Checking all different address types such as invoicing addresses, delivery addresses, order addresses or customer specific address types like a differing pick up address
Comments on the News
- “More than ever, sales is a team approach across business units, employees, personal networks, and functions,” said Markus Gallenberger, Director DQ Sales, Uniserv. “Therefore, the key will be to smartly connect all these data dots to customer, prospect and lead information, to form a solid data basis for razor sharp qualification within the sales cycle and to achieve sustainable customer success. If every department is forced to deal with its own data care, the consequences are duplicate data, waste of time and poor data quality.”
- “Everyone and everything is getting smarter and more connected than ever before, and companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees,” said Kori O’Brien, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform, Uniserv provides customers with an exciting new way to ensure customer and business partner data quality.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 5 million customer installs and 70,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Data. Just. Right. – Optimal data quality for your Salesforce CRM
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Uniserv: https://plus.google.com/102929977032836036100
- Follow Uniserv on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Uniserv_GmbH
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.