Uniserv Academy Webinar
"Data Just Right – Data Quality in Salesforce"
When: Thursday, 29.06.2017, 11:00 – 12:00 am (MESZ)
Who: Paul Tours, Solution and Product Manager
A world-leading CRM system requires top maintained data. Salesforce offers a wide range of first-class functionalities, the best dashboards and automatic workflows. However, marketing and sales automation do not help if the customer data processed in the CRM system is not complete, up-to-date and correct. The quality of data is the foundation of all downstream processes and their success depends on the cleanliness of your data.
In our Uniserv Academy Webinar on 29.06.2017 at 11:00 am (MESZ), we would like to show you how you can optimise and continually maintain the data quality in Salesforce.
Find out how you can use the Uniserv app in Salesforce for:
- Validation, standardisation and correction of addresses directly when entering.
- Automatically created selection list after entering an ambiguous address
- Enrichment of additional address elements
- Automatic check for postal correctness, without additional "extra click"
- Verification of all stored addresses of a contact such as: Invoice address, delivery address and order address, or e.g. A different pickup address
Afterwards our expert will be at your disposal for questions and suggestions. We are looking forward to your registration!