Targeted DQ Optimization
Situations that require targeted post-processing and optimization of individual data records arise time and again as a result of your data quality and data management activities. Instead of working with countless lists, unclear responsibilities and a high expenditure of time, you can control your manual maintenance activities simply and effectively with the help of the Data Activity Board from Uniserv. With the three core functions DEFINE, MANAGE and SOLVE, it supports you handling cases from data cleansing processing which cannot be automatically corrected, decided and closed. You can individually define error types (issue types), control the handling of data errors in a targeted manner and assign them to employees, monitor the processing status and check addresses with the support of Uniserv DQ Services.
Three Core Functions
Use this function to define specific data issue types. The data fields supplied from the source system are taken into account. Data issue types can be configured individually using a browser interface. In addition, we provide you with templates (for example, for integrating specific services) that support the creation of data issue types.
This functionality lets you control, assign and monitor the loaded data issues. In this way, you ensure clear responsibilities for editing data issues. You can track the progress of editing at any time. This is particularly important for time-critical data management activities such as data migrations. This allows you to recognize early on whether follow-up activities such as importing data into the target system can take place on time or whether you may need additional employees to postprocess the data records.
Depending on the data issue type, you can use an editing interface to make specific corrections, improvements, changes and additions, such as a missing telephone number or postcode. Each change is automatically recorded in an editing history, which can be commented on individually. You can also put data issues on hold so that you can edit them at a later date. Individual data issues can likewise be assigned to colleagues if they cannot be solved by the user himself. After they have been optimized, data issues can be marked as closed so that they can be exported for subsequent processes. When editing, the integration of DQ Services such as Uniserv Post RT and Uniserv SaaS Post RT is also possible.
We provide support for the following scenarios:
- You are planning a data migration and have to manually post-process individual data records.
- You use the Uniserv DQ Batch Suite and cannot automatically optimize all data in the batch procedure.
- You want to control and monitor the optimization of data records in your existing data governance structure.
- You are using the Uniserv DQ Scorecard and would like to increase your DQ score through the targeted optimization of data sets.
- You do not want or cannot postprocess individual data records in your data management system.
- You wish to check your data records when processing with external DQ services such as the postal validation of Uniserv.