Do you want to analyze, monitor and clean up large volumes of data on a regular basis? Do you want to retain complete control over your data and processing procedures? Or do you have to comply with data protection requirements? Then a locally installed data quality software solution is the right choice.
Optimize business partner data.
Data quality solutions that are available locally.
A classic installation solution from our Data Quality Services is suitable for both real-time scenarios (single record checks) and batch processing (checks in batches). Individual consulting for optimal integration into your processes is a matter of course. You can integrate our DQ services directly into your system landscape via specially programmed interfaces.
Mass data cleansing made easy
You lack the programming know-how or want to avoid the development effort? The Data Quality Batch Suite (DQBT) is our on-premises solution for business users who regularly want to check and clean up large data sets. You perform cleanups easily and clearly in a user-friendly interface: The system guides you interactively through all processing steps.
- Variety of functions in an all-in-one package
- Easy handling thanks to graphical user interface
- Minimal maintenance effort
- Integration into existing business processes
- Integration of external programs in the data optimization process
- Maximum flexibility through user-specific extension of function modules
Uniserv Smart Data Check
What is the current quality of your address data?
With our Smart Data Check, you can find out whether your data is complete, correct, unambiguous, accessible and compliant:
- Detailed analysis of your data.
- Fast, transparent, measurable.
- Reliable KPIs and a clear overview.
- Supplemented by tips from DQ experts.
- Without obligation. At a fixed price.
Data Quality in the Hybrid Model
Combine DQ Services On Premises & from the Cloud
Both on-premises and cloud models have their advantages. So why not use the best of both worlds? With the Uniserv hybrid model you combine the classic installation solutions with our services from the cloud. Volume tasks are handled by the locally installed software, while the cloud solution is required for special tasks or ad hoc cleanups. Together we tailor the combination to your individual requirements: flexible, highly available and customized for you.