Make your data fit for SAP S/4HANA
The switch to SAP S/4HANA is an extensive project. The topic of 'data migration' seems to be only a small part of the whole, but it can become quite business-critical. Take care of it in good time: only well prepared will the migration be a success.
Why you should already take the first steps now? First, there is a "must": SAP is now introducing a uniform business partner master. The data must therefore be provided in the correct format so that the migration runs smoothly. Second, there is the "should": All subsequent business processes need high-quality data.
All good, but how? Our recommendations for action:
- Vendor and customer become the new SAP business partner. Bring with us
your data into the correct form and structure.
- Use the opportunity to improve the quality of your data: correct addresses,
identify duplicates, consolidate information from multiple data sources
- all from a single source.
- One less problem: Take care of your business partner data before the actual migration and
business partner data before the actual migration and thus ensure a smooth transfer.
SAP S/4HANA migration - the optimal time for even more data quality.
Crap in, Crap out - a top ERP system deserves top-maintained data.
What is the SAP Business Partner all about? In the future, this newly created unit will form the bracket over accounts receivable and accounts payable. The business partner can represent an organization (company, branch), a person or a group of persons or organizations in which a company has a business interest. Whether the business partner acts as a customer and/or vendor is defined via the type / role assignment.
- Error-free transfer of existing customers & vendors to the new SAP business partner
- Data quality optimization directly in the SAP Migration Cockpit
- Streamlining of the migration project through smooth transfer of data
- Correct, clear and up-to-date data in your new system
- Optimal basis for reliable analyses and thus intelligent business processes
Benefit from our expertise: We bring your data into the necessary form and structure of the new SAP business partner. At the same time, we ensure the necessary quality of the new central data set. The basis is a postal check of your addresses directly in the SAP Migration Cockpit. A duplicate check ensures tidy and uniform data records - usable for Excel tables, database tables or for migration from system to system. Prepared in this way, you can conveniently load the quality-optimized, consolidated and consistent data into your new SAP S/4 HANA system.